Getting ready for 2015 travels

Click on image for larger view.
Click on no comments to leave one.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sorry for the lack of posts the last few days but the internet connections were slow and not available. I did finish another stained glass window for one of our club members. Karen and I did not go into the park. We pushed to get to Yellowstone and were tired from all the stuff going on with a stent installed about 10 days before we left, the house and are still waiting for a final closing date. I am posting some of the photos taken by our friends. We did enjoy ourselves and glad we made the trip. We are on our way back to Ohio and taking our time, walking every day and relaxing. Our first stop was Billings, MT then Sundance, WY. We stopped in Wall Drug for lunch and another 5 cent cup of coffee as well as their wonderful fresh baked donuts then arrived in Oacoma, SD this afternoon. Tomorrow off to Pipestone National Monument in MN.

Grizzly in the snow
Our camping family

No comments:

Post a Comment