Getting ready for 2015 travels

Click on image for larger view.
Click on no comments to leave one.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 84
This was our last day with Jim and Norma so she fixed her famous biscuits and gravy for breakfast. After breakfast we sat and chatted for a while then Karen did laundry and I took a walk around the campground with my water, checked on Karen then went inside.
As I was setting in my recliner I felt tired and started to perspire then checked my pulse and it was at 130. That meant an AFIB incident. I drank some more water and after a half an hour Karen came in and I told her. We put some ice on my forehead and kept drinking water, checking BP and pulse then all of a sudden it stopped and everything was back to normal. The doctor said this could happen. So I stayed inactive in this 99 degree heat, rested and drank water.

We visited with Jim and Norma for the last time on this trip but will see them again in September at the Cardinal Rally in Tennessee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment