Getting ready for 2015 travels

Click on image for larger view.
Click on no comments to leave one.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Day 86

I have been fighting an allergy with drainage and sneezing. I tried to get the oil in the truck changed yesterday but was too late and had to get it done this morning before we left. It was a nice warm day as we continued crossing Montana and about noon I had to lay down and take a nap due to the allergy and poor sleep. We arrived at the campground about 3:00 and the temp was 105 and about 94 inside. It is now 5:00 and outside is 103 and inside 92 with the air and fans running. It was much easier to deal with the colder temps in Alaska where we could just add clothes! Oh Well it is that time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment