Day 88
We have a tire pressure monitoring system TPMS. It measures
air pressure and tire temperature and sends info to a monitor on the dash.
Yesterday the alarm went off and one tire was low. I added air and kept going.
This morning it was low again but we were planning on going on a drive to visit
Devils Tower which we did and took a wonderful loop road. We took a 1.5 mile
trail around the tower then finished our drive. Since we were back to the campground
at lunch we ate then went out to check the tire. When I pulled it off Karen saw
a nail. I checked with the office and there was a guy “down the hill” that
could repair it. He repaired the tire in a short time and charged me only $15.
We put things back together, had our afternoon coffee and are ready to head for
Wall Drug tomorrow.
| Notice the Longhorn Steer to the left of the Buffalo. |
| I love the texture |
Devils Tower !!!!
ReplyDeletethink I would stay away fro that!
Don't like the sound of it...
Paul