Getting ready for 2015 travels

Click on image for larger view.
Click on no comments to leave one.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Well it has been quiet in Ocala as we started getting familiar with the area. We were to have thanksgiving with Karen’s sister but her husband Allen wound up in the hospital so Thanksgiving was cancelled and we went to Cracker Barrel. The day after we checked into the Disney Movies Resort, only 70 miles from the campground, and enjoyed our time at one of our favorite places all decked out for Christmas.
While there I did not take many pictures with a few exceptions, in fact after the first day I left the camera in the room and used my phone. This allowed us to just take in the sites and not see it through the lens, much more enjoyable.

Here are a few shots I took.

Movies Resort


Epcot

France

USA

United Kingdom

Magic Kingdom















The March of the Storm Troopers at Hollywood Studios


No comments:

Post a Comment