We have had a busy last couple of weeks and WIFI has been
poor so no posts or pictures.
After we got back to Ohio I took a week to finish my last
Kitchen job and retire from large projects. I still want to keep busy when
small opportunities are available. Karen spent most of that week packing for
our move into our new 5th wheel camper.
On Monday September 11, 2017, we made the trade and moved
into the new rig in the dealers parking lot then moved 34 miles to our current
campground, Indian Springs in North Bend Ohio for one week to do a shake down,
learn and test everything. Yesterday we
finished unpacking and putting things away. We did find several items that went
to trash or Goodwill.
We love our new home and I still must finish organizing the
basement storage area and install the dryer vent for the washer and dryer which
we will pick up when we get to Texas. We leave Monday the 18th to
make our way west. I will post some pics as soon as I get good WIFI.
No comments:
Post a Comment